#startingyourownbusiness #privatemusicteacher #musiclessons
You’ve decided to start teaching.
Now that you have thought things over and have decided to become a private music teacher, here are some new questions you need to ask next:
- What are the hours that you are going to teach?
- What is the age group that you will teach?
- How much are you going to charge?
- What can you do to make your studio comfortable and inviting?
- Where will you buy the books and tools that you will need?
- How will you market your business?
- Do you want to have a website?
I will break these down into manageable pieces of information so you can work on a few at a time.
Your business hours and age groups
If you are teaching children, the best time is after school. Don’t teach to late in the evenings. Young children don’t do as well with the lessons in the evenings. I…
View original post 448 more words