When you are running your business you don’t have the time to slow down. You need to keep your energy up during the day so you are productive and creative. Below is a list of easy to travel foods that will keep you going.
- Almonds – One 23-almond serving packs 13 grams of healthy unsaturated fats, 1 gram of saturated fat and no cholesterol or salt. Of all tree nuts, almonds rank highest in protein, fiber, calcium, vitamin E, riboflavin and niacin content by weight. There are 160 calories in 23 almonds.
- Dark Chocolate –Studies show that dark chocolate can improve health and lower the risk of heart disease.
- Dark Chocolate is Very Nutritious. …
- Dark Chocolate is a Powerful Source of Antioxidants. …
- Dark Chocolate May Improve Blood Flow and Lower Blood Pressure. …
- Dark Chocolate Raises HDL and Protects LDL Against Oxidation.
- Salmon – Wild salmon is loaded with protein and the two blockbuster omega 3s — DHA and EPA — that helps with brain, nerve and eye development. As the body can’t make omega-3 fatty acids, the best way to obtain them is through the food we eat.
- Greek Yogurt – There are benefits to eating Greek yogurt, and comparing it to regular yogurt can help you choose which one is best for your dietary needs. This yogurt has many benefits along with a taste that will leave you feeling full and satisfied.
- Blueberries – The blueberry is a very popular berry. It is low in calories, but high in fiber, vitamin C and vitamin K.
Here are more foods to boost your energy!
- Apples or Pears
- Maca Powder